We are committed to creating a home for our residents that is much like their own. Our affordable housing apartments offer that — and more.
- Maintenance-free living
- Lawn care and snow removal
- Secured access for added safety
- Rent at 30 percent of your gross adjusted income, if you qualify under Rural Development program guidelines
- Variety of floor plans
- Well-lit parking lots
- Paid utilities: heat/air, trash, water and electricity
- Great views
- Recently remodeled apartments
- Individually controlled heat/air
- Furnished kitchen appliances
- Outside patio area
- Group spaces for gatherings
- Garden space
We also offer other senior care options at our Good Samaritan Society – Barbour County location.